Worldox User Conference 2018 (New Orleans) 21st-23rd May16 March 2018
Kinglsey Napley select Hubshare to take the firm to the next level of file-sharing & improve collaboration with clients16 March 2018
On Thursday 15th November we will be holding our 18th annual Champagne and Beaujolais evening in London. To kick off the festive season by thanking our customers and partners with a night of drinks, food and roulette, to socialise and with prizes up for grabs. We hope you will join us for this event that is purely to socialise and not to sell.
- Beaujolais Nouveau Day is the third Thursday in November, the wine is released at 12:01am
- The wine actually originated about a century ago as a cheap drink produced by locals to celebrate the end of the harvest season.
- The idea of a race to Paris carrying the first bottles of the new vintage was developed. This attracted media attention, and by the 1970s, the race became a national event.
- Beaujolais Nouveau is made from the Gamay grape. The grapes are harvested by hand using carbonic maceration, whole berry anaerobic fermentation. This emphasizes fruit flavors without extracting bitter tannin from the grape skins.
- The method of production means that there is very little tannin, so the wine can be very fruity.
- Beaujolais Nouveau is a purple-pink wine, bottled only 6-8 weeks after harvest.
**RSVP to email@example.com**